"Who Will Win the Strictly Come Dancing Final? Top Celebrities Vie for the Glitterball Trophy!"




 After weeks of training, the finalists of Strictly Come Dancing are primed to take to the dancefloor one last time.


Bobby Brazier, Layton Williams and Ellie Leach go toe to toe later to get their hands on the glitterball trophy.


The last couples dancing will perform three routines each in front of a live audience and the Strictly judges before the public votes for a winner.


With an average age of 23, this year's trio are the youngest line-up to make it to the last week of the BBC show.


'It's just the most unique experience'


"I didn't even know what ballroom really was," says EastEnders actor and model Bobby Brazier.The 20-year-old is partnered with Dianne Buswell - who he says has certainly taught him a thing or two - and now he's hooked.

Read more :

"There's an elegance and a maturity and a loveliness," he says. "I can't really describe it. But it's a lovely feeling."He moved fans in week 10 when he dedicated a routine to his mum, reality star Jade Goody, who died in 2009.


Bobby tells BBC Newsbeat the moment was "a once in a lifetime opportunity", but he'll perform the tribute with Diane again in the final, along with a Samba routine and their show dance.


Looking back at the past 12 weeks, he says Strictly has been "the most unique experience" and he's already taking what he's learnt into the world outside the studio.


"I've really looked forward to going out again and maybe using a little bit of what I've picked in the club or in the bar," he says.


'The final was on my dream mood board'


"I definitely came on this show to just have fun, to dance and to learn new skills," says Layton. But he's also had to deal with some things he wasn't expecting.The Bad Education and West End star, 29, has faced a lot of negative comments online.


"There's not a lot of people like me on TV, especially every single weekend, dancing with this fabulous man," he says.Layton says dancing in a same-sex couple is "pushing a boundary".


"That is just my norm, but it's not everyone's norm," he says."It's been the most beautiful, rewarding thing that's come out of the show by just being me.

Also read :https://tradingnow65.blogspot.com/2024/01/spring-delight-when-calls-heart-season.html

"Yes it's ruffled a few feathers, but it's actually inspired way more people and brought way more love and joy than I'd ever hoped."


Making it to the final was definitely on his "dream mood board", Layton says, but it's been a "mammoth task".With the final in sight Layton says he and his partner Nikita Kuzmin "just want to go out with a bang".


'It's been completely different to Corrie'Completing the line-up is Coronation Street actress Ellie Leach and her partner Vito Coppola."It sounds like I'm being dramatic, but it's actually been life-changing for me," says Ellie, 22."I'm such a different person to what I was on week one. This has taught me so much about myself."


The actress left the cobbles earlier this year and says filming Strictly "has been completely different to what Corrie was".


"Strictly has really helped me grow in confidence and self belief," she says. "Before, I was kind of scared of the unknown whereas now, I feel like I embrace it."


Ellie and Vito will perform their Paso Doble routine again, with Vito promising fans "even more fire"."These three dances are just a real showcase of everything that I've learned over the course of the competition," says Ellie.

Also read :https://tradingnow65.blogspot.com/2024/01/why-amanda-seyfrieds-long-bright-river.html

"I'm really, really excited to just go out there for the final and do these three dances and just leave everything on the dance floor."


The Strictly Come Dancing grand final will be broadcast on Saturday 16 December from 7pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer.