"Behind the Scenes: Outlander's Chapter 105 Breakdown – Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone!"




William thinks on what to do in Outlander Book 9, Chapter 105. Here's our breakdown of the Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone chapter.


Foreshadowing in the Outlander chapter

The chapter certainly seems to foreshadow things for William. He is handling the Amaranthus betrayal a lot better than finding out that Jamie is his biological father. I guess this isn’t as much of a shock to him. But I also think that it shows how he’s growing up.


The thoughts of relinquishing his title also foreshadows a few things to come. This is constantly at the back of his mind, but he hasn’t been able to deal with it yet. There’s more to come before he can do that.


Then there’s the plot development with Ben and Amaranthus. There is something much bigger going on, as we see throughout the rest of the book. This is a storyline that is still playing out in the Outlander books.


Adapting the Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone chapter

It’s hard to say if this chapter or anything from it will be used. If the Ben storyline is used, then I suspect this chapter will be. It’s going to have to happen in a slightly different way, though, as the show won’t work with too much internalized. The thoughts need to be spoken to someone.


I would love to see the Ben storyline play out. This connects to Amaranthus and makes it clear that she is willing to deceive. Just how many people is she deceiving? Is she even honest with Ben? Is the baby really his? I could definitely see Amaranthus being one of the big villains of Outlander Season 8, so I want to see Ben’s storyline come up, too.